Apple Car May be an Electric Van: Report
The report said that engineers at Apple's Cupertino, California-headquarters were now working on the interior.
Apple Car May be an Electric Van: Report (photo for representation)
A long-speculated vehicle to be developed by Apple may turn out to be an electric van rather than a car, a German magazine reported on Thursday.
Manager Magazin, citing multiple unnamed sources, said that prototypes painted in black and silver had been seen.
The report, which did not provide further details, said that engineers at Apple's Cupertino, California-headquarters were now working on the interior.
Apple did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Delhi Cab Drivers Carry Condoms in First-Aid Box and it's Not Just for Safe Sex
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Pankaj Tripathi Shares Emotional Incident When He Stole His 'Guru' Manoj Bajpayee's Slippers
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Photos Show How Greta Thunberg's Supporters Grew from Two, to Millions In Just a Year