Apple Files Patent For Vaporiser
It may be a standalone product intended for recreational use and interestingly the application does not cite a human end user.
Apple files patent for Vaporiser Technology. (Image: REUTERS)
The US Patent and Trademark Office has published an application that shows Apple has filed a patent for a vaporiser technology -- an apparatus that can regulate temperature to release heat from a substance within a canister.
However, the patent application does not mention anything about what substance the device is designed to be used with, The Verge reported on Saturday.
It may be a standalone product intended for recreational use and interestingly the application does not cite a human end user, the report added.
Speculations are that if not a vape, Apple could foray into air freshener segment.
Recently, the vapour technology was used to create interactive holograms.
Last year, CES launched a smartphone that one can smoke.
Recommended For You
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Recalled in India Due to Faulty Speedometer Assembly
- FIR Actor Kavita Kaushik Shuts Down Haters, Flaunts Toned Body in Beachwear
- Franck Ribery Slaps TV Pundit After Bayern Munich Lose to Borussia Dortmund - Report
- New Zealand Players Available for Full IPL Season
- The PUBG Mobile Challenge is Heading For The Finals in Dubai