Apple Hires iPhone Security Expert Jonathan Zdziarski
Jonathan Zdziarski provided technical expertise during Apple's conflict with FBI last year following the San Bernardino shooting.
Jonathan Zdziarski provided technical expertise during Apple's conflict with FBI last year following the San Bernardino shooting. (Image: Reuters)
US tech giant Apple has hired Jonathan Zdziarski, an expert on Apple and iOS security and forensics, for Security Engineering and Architecture.
"I am pleased to announce that I have accepted a position with Apple's Security Engineering and Architecture team, and am very excited to be working with a group of like minded individuals so passionate about protecting the security and privacy of others," Zdziarski said in a blog post.
Zdziarski provided technical expertise during Apple's conflict with FBI last year following the San Bernardino shooting when the agency wanted help breaking into a suspect's iPhone.
Zdziarski also made headlines with claims that Apple had a backdoor into iOS, offering commentary and perspective with prominent security stories, and discovering security flaws in popular apps, tech website 9to5mac.com reported on Wednesday.
"This decision marks the conclusion of what I feel has been a matter of conscience for me over time. Privacy is sacred; our digital lives can reveal so much about us - our interests, our deepest thoughts, and even who we love," Zdziarski added.
Recommended For You
- What Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are Wearing on Wedding Day. Details Here
- Stan Lee’s Creations were Humans First and Superheroes Later
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Review: The Bose QuietComfort 35 II is Under Serious Threat, And it is Too Close to Call
- Radhika Apte Chilling by the Pool Will Give You Major #VacationGoals
- Crazy in Love? The Japanese Man 'Married' to a Hologram