Apple iPad Mini 5 Leak Reveals Better Camera Setup, Headphone Jack
The most recent iPad mini rendition was released in September 2015; over three years later, the next generation may finally be arriving.
Apple iPad mini 5 Leak Reveals Better Camera Setup, Headphone Jack
According to a report by China Times released last week, the iPad mini 5 (the actual name of the device is not yet known) could be launched as soon as early 2019. Adding weight to that claim, Slash Leaks tweeted an image of a purported case for the device on Monday.
The clear case sports a headphone port, the other typical functional ports of the iPad, and an additional mysterious cutout in the center of the right side. This may potentially be a feature of the case unrelated to the device it will protect; we'll have to wait to find out.
The front has an oval cutout in the top left corner which suggests that the front camera may be accompanied by a proper flash. The image also shows that the rear microphone has been shifted to the center.
The iPad mini 4 currently starts at $399 for 128 GB. Several reports suggest that its successor will be about $100 cheaper.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Mouni Roy Shares Romantic Moment with Salman Khan, Dances to Odhni Song
- How a Wheelchair Taxi Service is Helping Specially-Abled Voters in Mumbai Reach Poll Booths
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Plans Start at Rs 222 Which Includes Bundled Non-Jio Calls
- War Box Office: Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Join Rs 300 Crore Club as Film Hits Triple Century
- Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Reacts to Siddharth's Comment on Sister Arti, Says How Can He Do This