Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X First Look Video
Apple iPhone X offers a 5.8-inch Super Retina display and is powered by an A11 Bionic chip.
The iPhone X is the first smartphone from Apple to feature a bezel-less design. It offers a 5.8-inch Super Retina display and is powered by an A11 Bionic chip. The iPhone X also comes with wireless charging and an improved rear camera with dual optical image stabilisation and of course facial recognition enabled by a TrueDepth camera. READ full story.
Recommended For You
- Sanju: This is Why Aamir Refused to Play Ranbir's Father in Sanjay Dutt Biopic
- Samsung Galaxy A6+ First Impressions Review: A Complete Package
- Royal Wedding: 5 Things You Probably Didn't Notice at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Nuptials
- Watch: Madhuri Dixit & Renuka Shahane Dancing on Lo Chali Main Will Give You Major '90s Nostalgia
- Royal Wedding: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Drives Jaguar E-Type Zero to Reception [Video]