Apple Releases iOS 12.0.1 update, Fixes iPhones XS Charging Issues
The iOS 12.0.1 update, comes with fixes for user complaints regarding their devices not getting charged when connected to a lightning cable, not displaying subtitles in video apps and making Bluetooth unavailable.
Amazon India Apple Fest: Deals on iPhones, iPads, MacBooks And More
Apple has rolled out an update to the latest released iOS 12 with bug-fixes for iPhone "XS" and "XS Max". The iOS 12.0.1 update, introduced on Monday comes with fixes for user complaints regarding their devices not getting charged when connected to a lightning cable, not displaying subtitles in video apps and making Bluetooth unavailable.
"The software update resolves an issue that could cause iPhone 'XS' devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz," the update description reads. The iOS 12.0.1 update is now available for download. The iPhone-maker had also recently released a minor update for the WatchOS 5 to fix the charging issue and activity-related problems that some users noted.
Apple officially introduced its 2018 line-up of iPhones and Apple Watch at an event in California earlier in September.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes
- Everything You Need to Know About the Area 51 Raid Happening Today
- Taylor Swift Weighs in on Game of Thrones Finale and Daenerys Targaryen's Fate
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers
- Your Apple iPhone And iPad Will Get iOS 13.1 And iPadOS Sooner Than Expected