Apple, Salesforce Teaming up on Mobile Apps For Business
Salesforce said that the partnership will focus on three areas: apps for industry and small business to improve customer relations; enabling businesses and developers to create Salesforce apps for iPhone and iPad.
Apple Reportedly Working on Subscription-Based Gaming Service to Counter PUBG (Representative image: Reuters)
Customer relations software company Salesforce says it will join with Apple to create new business apps exclusively for iPhone and iPad. Salesforce said Monday the partnership will focus on three areas: apps for industry and small business to improve customer relations; enabling businesses and developers to create Salesforce apps for iPhone and iPad; and promoting developer career growth by teaching anyone how to build iOS apps. The “Get Started with iOS Development Trail” app is available now, while the others will roll out later this year and in early 2019.
The companies say that millions of developers would be able to build their own apps through the new Salesforce Mobile SDK for iOS and through Salesforce’s free web-based learning platform Trailhead. Shares of Salesforce rose 1.5 percent in morning trading.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Lite Servers Out For Maintenance, Beta Version Arriving Soon in India
- Xiaomi Accused of 'Stealing' Artwork Sanctioned for Use by LG
- Dogs Trained by Researchers Detect Lung Cancer with Almost 100 Percent Accuracy
- Kia Seltos SUV Unveiled in India, Gets Connectivity Features and 10.25-inch Touchscreen
- Varun Dhawan, Dhanush Express Sadness After Shikhar Dhawan Ruled Out of ICC World Cup 2019
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s