Apple to Cut Price of iPhone 5s to Rs 15,000 in India
The iPhone 5s will be also made online exclusive.
Representative Image. (Image: Reuters)
Apple fans can rejoice. Apple, in an apparent attempt to compete with Android rivals such as Lenovo, Samsung, Motorola and others, is mulling to lower the price of iPhone 5s to around Rs 15,000.
As per reports, the Calfornia-based company will cut the price of iPhone 5s that was launched in 2013. Interestingly, the iPhone 5s is still quite popular in the Indian market despite being launched four years ago.
The iPhone 5s will be also made online exclusive, which means that the device will not be available in brick and mortar stores.
Apple had introduced Touch ID with the iPhone 5s.
Iphone 7 plus review
Also, the iPhone SE will start selling in India through the offline channel at a price of Rs 20,000.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Arunachal Pradesh CM Rides Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 to Promote State Tourism
- Shraddha Kapoor Left in Tears After Hearing Her Brother Siddhant Sing
- Mohena Kumari Singh is Radiant as a Royal Bride at Her Traditional Rajput Wedding, See Pics
- Disha Vakani's Husband Mayur Pandya on Actress' Return to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro