Apple's 2018 iPhones Might be Cheaper Than iPhone X
Ming-Chi Kuo said in a recent research note that pricing for Apple's upcoming iPhones could start at $600.
Apple Finds Quality Problems in Some iPhone X And MacBook Models: Everything You Need to Know
Apple enthusiasts could get an all-screen iPhone for a fraction of the cost, with a new notch-equipped 2018 iPhone starting as low as $600, according to a famous analyst associated with Taiwanese business group KGI Securities. Ming-Chi Kuo said in a recent research note that pricing for Apple's upcoming iPhones could start at $600.
"Kuo believes that Apple may release three iPhones in fall 2018 -- a relatively affordable 6.1-inch LCD iPhone, a new 5.8-inch OLED flagship (perhaps the iPhone X2) and a 6.5-inch OLED "iPhone Plus" model," CNET reported on Sunday. Meanwhile, the 6.5-inch successor to the super-premium iPhone X with an OLED screen could still cost higher.
The device is likely to cost between $900 and $1,000, Kuo forecast. The analyst believed that the iPhone maker would announce and release all three 2018 iPhones in September. Last year, Apple announced the iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus in September. However, the units did not hit shelves until October and November.
Also Watch: Karbonn Titanium Frames S7 Review: A Decent Budget Deal
Recommended For You
- Streaming Now: Netflix to Release Documentary on Cambridge Analytica Data Scandal The Great Hack
- A Pub in Gurugram Introduced Something Called 'Female Beer'. Why Even?
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8
- Sony WH-XB900N Review: Headphones to Buy if Your Wad of Cash Totals to Rs 16,990
- Amazon Beauty Presents Vanity Diaries | Episode 3- Discover Tamannaah’s Love For Bling And Everything In Between