Around 20 iPhones Stolen From Apple Store in California
The devices stolen were valued at over $20,000.
Apple Phones Still Sold in China Despite Ban (Representative Image: News18.com)
Last week at an Apple Store inside the Roseville Galleria four robbers took away 20 iPhone handsets, an Apple iPad mini and a pair of MacBook Pro laptops. The devices stolen were valued at over $20,000. The robbery was done in front of customers mulling around inside the store.
The Roseville Police Department said that the four male adults were wearing hoodies and sneakers and appeared to be unarmed. The shoppers who witnessed the theft whipped out their phones to take pictures but otherwise did not intervene.
To recall, last year more than 300 iPhone X devices worth over $370,000 was stolen from a UPS truck parked outside a San Francisco Apple Store. The truck was delivering 313 of Apple iPhone X devices that cost $999 a piece (for 64GB variant).
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inspired by 50s Puppet Show or Just for Appeal? Internet is Wondering What 'Howdy Modi' Means
- Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Taimur Forget Way to Pataudi Palace, Locals Catch Them for Selfies
- Priyanka Chopra Plans the Perfect Birthday Outing for Nick Jonas
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says Sex with Girlfriend is Better Than his Best Goal