Arshad Warsi's Twitter Account Hacked
Arshad on Tuesday morning tweeted that some messages have been sent from his account without his knowledge.
Image courtesy: Viral Bhayani
Actor Arshad Warsi says his Twitter account got hacked. Arshad on Tuesday morning tweeted that some messages have been sent from his account without his knowledge. "It seems like my Twitter account is hacked, some strange messages are being sent from my account without my knowledge," he wrote. "Changed my password, expecting things to go back to normal," he added.
Changed my password, expecting things to go back to normal...— Arshad Warsi (@ArshadWarsi) August 21, 2018
On the Bollywood front, the actor will next be seen in "Total Dhamaal" directed by Indra Kumar. It is the sequel to the 2011 film "Double Dhamaal" and the third instalment of the "Dhamaal" film series.
The film also features Riteish Deshmukh, Jaaved Jaffrey, Ajay Devgn, Anil Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit and Esha Gupta.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Sara Ali Khan Shares Glimpses of Her Sri Lankan Getaway with Quirky Captions
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge
- ISL 2019-20: Controversy Heats Up Over Kerala Blasters vs ATK After Kerala Coach, Soosairaj Get Involved
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Plans Start at Rs 222 Which Includes Bundled Non-Jio Calls
- Indian Government Procures Hyundai Kona Electric SUV for Senior Officials