Baahubali 2 Emerges as the Highest Grossing Film on Paytm Movies
Baahubali 2: The Conclusion, which has been on a record-breaking spree, has emerged as the highest grossing movie on Paytm Movies.
(Image: Youtube/ A screengrab of Baahubali 2: The Conclusion)
Baahubali 2: The Conclusion, which has been on a record-breaking spree, has emerged as the highest grossing movie on Paytm Movies. The film has been experiencing a strong demand in over 3,500 screens across 520 cities in India. This is more than any other movie on Paytm.
The company is expecting the frenzy to continue in the second week of the film's release, with gross collections likely expected to cross Rs 100 crore on Paytm alone.
SS Rajamouli's magnum opus has opened to a great run at the box office and the film is running to houseful shows across the country from day one. In the wake of the film's success, Paytm has experienced an eight times surge in overall traffic in the opening week and accounted for more than 30 percent market share to the Hindi version’s opening weekend.
— Paytm Entertainment (@PaytmTickets) May 2, 2017
It has also leveraged its massive supply chain of regional theaters, with tier II and tier III theaters accounting for more than 60% of the movie’s overall business.
Watch Honor 8 Pro's first look
The multilingual film, Baahubali 2, has Prabhas and Rana Daggubati in the lead and had hit the big screen on April 28. The movie is available in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi, the movie is a sequel to Baahubali – The Beginning.
Recommended For You
- Avengers 4: This is Why Thanos Survived and Others Died in the Destruction of Titan
- Revealed! Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh's Wedding Outfits Will be Created by This Designer
- Injured Sunil Chhetri Ruled Out of India’s Friendly Against Jordan
- Franck Ribery Slaps TV Pundit After Bayern Munich Lose to Borussia Dortmund - Report
- Samsung Says They Will Manufacture More Than 1 Million Foldable Phones