'Best IT Startup of India' Awarded to BHIM Developer-Lucideus
Lucideus is behind the security for BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) app -- an Aadhaar-based mobile payment platform.
Lucideus wins the award for Best IT Startup in India. Representative Image. (Image: Lucideus)
Lucideus, an IT risk assessment and digital security services provider, on Tuesday bagged the government's 'Best IT Startup of India' award.
Lucideus is behind the security for BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) app -- a mobile payment platform.
The company bagged the award under the IT and ITES (IT-Enabled Services) category at the National Entrepreneurship Award 2016 organised here by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
"I hope we will be able to further inspire and inculcate a technology-enabled start-up eco-system that will solve the on-ground problems of 1.2 billion Indians," said Saket Modi, CEO Lucideus.
The event was attended by Home Minister Rajnath Singh, Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Rajiv Pratap Rudy and senior officials.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- Inside Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor's Wedding Anniversary Party
- Ali Fazal Calls Meeting with Al Pacino 'Best Gift of 2019'
- Bajaj Brings Back Iconic 'Chetak' Scooter in an All-Electric Avatar: Here's All You Need to Know
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution