'Best IT Startup of India' Awarded to BHIM Developer-Lucideus
Lucideus is behind the security for BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) app -- an Aadhaar-based mobile payment platform.
Lucideus wins the award for Best IT Startup in India. Representative Image. (Image: Lucideus)
Lucideus, an IT risk assessment and digital security services provider, on Tuesday bagged the government's 'Best IT Startup of India' award.
Lucideus is behind the security for BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) app -- a mobile payment platform.
The company bagged the award under the IT and ITES (IT-Enabled Services) category at the National Entrepreneurship Award 2016 organised here by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
"I hope we will be able to further inspire and inculcate a technology-enabled start-up eco-system that will solve the on-ground problems of 1.2 billion Indians," said Saket Modi, CEO Lucideus.
The event was attended by Home Minister Rajnath Singh, Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Rajiv Pratap Rudy and senior officials.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Shares Heartfelt Post for 'Friend' Meghan As Suits Star Ties the Knot With Prince Harry
- Asia Argento Calls Out Weinstein in Cannes Speech: 'This Festival Was His Hunting Ground'
- Royal Wedding Reception: Priyanka Chopra Oozes Elegance in a Christian Dior Ensemble; See Pictures
- Royal Wedding: 1.9 Billion People Tuned In To Watch Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Get Married
- Oprah, Clooneys, Beckhams, Among VIP Guests at Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding