'Best IT Startup of India' Awarded to BHIM Developer-Lucideus
Lucideus is behind the security for BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) app -- an Aadhaar-based mobile payment platform.
Lucideus wins the award for Best IT Startup in India. Representative Image. (Image: Lucideus)
Lucideus, an IT risk assessment and digital security services provider, on Tuesday bagged the government's 'Best IT Startup of India' award.
Lucideus is behind the security for BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) app -- a mobile payment platform.
The company bagged the award under the IT and ITES (IT-Enabled Services) category at the National Entrepreneurship Award 2016 organised here by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
"I hope we will be able to further inspire and inculcate a technology-enabled start-up eco-system that will solve the on-ground problems of 1.2 billion Indians," said Saket Modi, CEO Lucideus.
The event was attended by Home Minister Rajnath Singh, Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Rajiv Pratap Rudy and senior officials.
Recommended For You
- Vitaminwater is Offering Rs 72 Lakh in “No Phone For a Year” Contest
- PUBG Vikendi Snow Map to be Released on 20 December 2018: Watch Video
- Meet The Manipur Startup Recreating Tea With Grandma's Secret Recipes Filled With Nostalgia
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: SUV/MPV Of The Year
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: Motorcycle Of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s