BlackBerry Dual SIM Budget Android Smartphone Surfaces
According to latest leak, BlackBerry B100-1 will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC.
According to latest leak, BlackBerry B100-1 will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC. (Image: Twitter)
BlackBerry's budget Android smartphone - the BB100-1 with a 5-inch screen will be launched this year.
Read more: Vodafone May Join Hands With Idea Cellular
According to latest leak, BlackBerry B100-1 will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC and with this handset BlackBerry will debut its first dual SIM smartphone.
Moreover, it is being said that the BlackBerry B100-1 will have 4GB RAM, which is unlikely considering that it would a budget smartphone.
The BlackBerry B100-1 is expected to be manufactured, distrubuted and promoted under the newly-made joint agreement PT BB Merah Putih. The license agreement stated that the new venture would make and promote BlackBerry-branded handsets running on BlackBerry's secure Android software in Indonesia.
A few more rumoured specifications of the BlackBerry B100-1 are as follows.
1.4GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor
5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
13MP rear snapper with LED Flash
8MP front camera
4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
4GB RAM with 32GB internal storage; memory expanded up to 128GB with microSD
Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
Dual SIM support
Recommended For You
- DeepVeer Wedding: Twitter Breaks Into Hilarious Memes As Fans Wait for Ranveer, Deepika's Pics
- Shah Rukh Khan Defends Thugs of Hindostan Failure, Says People Have Been a Little Too Harsh
- Novak Djokovic Eyes Semis After Dismissing Alexander Zverev at ATP Finals
- After Losing Her Fiancé in Lion Air Crash, Indonesian Woman Takes Wedding Photos Alone
- Alien Nation: NASA Says It Wants People on Mars Within 25 years