Brace For a 'Nightmare': ESA Astronaut Warns US East Coast With These Hurricane Florence Pictures
The images are spine-chilling even from 400 kms above the Earth.
Hurricane Florence as seen from the International Space Station. (Image: Alexander Gerst/ Twitter)
In another tweet, Gerst also shared the images of the eye of the hurricane. The tweet mentions how it is "chilling, even from space" to look at.
You can have a look at the tweets and the chilling images of the hurricane Florence below:
Watch out, America! #HurricaneFlorence is so enormous, we could only capture her with a super wide-angle lens from the @Space_Station, 400 km directly above the eye. Get prepared on the East Coast, this is a no-kidding nightmare coming for you. #Horizons pic.twitter.com/ovZozsncfh— Alexander Gerst (@Astro_Alex) September 12, 2018
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar and Himansh Kohli Confirm Their Relationship on the Sets of Indian Idol 10; See Pic
- Thugs Of Hindostan New Motion Poster: Lloyd Owen Plays John Clive
- Bigg Boss 12: Ghazal Singer Talat Aziz, Sonu Nigam Slam Anup Jalota's Trollers
- Is Anurag Kashyap Upset With Producers for Deleted Scenes in Manmarziyaan? See His Cryptic Post
- Jeep Compass Limited Plus Launched in India for Rs 21.07 Lakh, Gets Sunroof