Brace For a 'Nightmare': ESA Astronaut Warns US East Coast With These Hurricane Florence Pictures
The images are spine-chilling even from 400 kms above the Earth.
Hurricane Florence as seen from the International Space Station. (Image: Alexander Gerst/ Twitter)
In another tweet, Gerst also shared the images of the eye of the hurricane. The tweet mentions how it is "chilling, even from space" to look at.
You can have a look at the tweets and the chilling images of the hurricane Florence below:
Watch out, America! #HurricaneFlorence is so enormous, we could only capture her with a super wide-angle lens from the @Space_Station, 400 km directly above the eye. Get prepared on the East Coast, this is a no-kidding nightmare coming for you. #Horizons pic.twitter.com/ovZozsncfh— Alexander Gerst (@Astro_Alex) September 12, 2018
Recommended For You
- In Boxing-Crazy Cuba, Women Still Wait For Their Chance to Shine
- Bigg Boss 12: Will Salman Khan Throw Shivashish Mishra Out of the House?
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Turbo Review: Racing Stripe on a Running Shoe is Just The Start of Awesomeness
- Watch Makeup Artist Behind James Cameron's Avatar Turn Akshay Kumar into Beast for 2.0
- Demystifying Air Purifiers: Genuine Smartness is Why Dyson Pure Cool Sport Premium Price Tags