Brace For a 'Nightmare': ESA Astronaut Warns US East Coast With These Hurricane Florence Pictures
The images are spine-chilling even from 400 kms above the Earth.
Hurricane Florence as seen from the International Space Station. (Image: Alexander Gerst/ Twitter)
In another tweet, Gerst also shared the images of the eye of the hurricane. The tweet mentions how it is "chilling, even from space" to look at.
You can have a look at the tweets and the chilling images of the hurricane Florence below:
Watch out, America! #HurricaneFlorence is so enormous, we could only capture her with a super wide-angle lens from the @Space_Station, 400 km directly above the eye. Get prepared on the East Coast, this is a no-kidding nightmare coming for you. #Horizons pic.twitter.com/ovZozsncfh— Alexander Gerst (@Astro_Alex) September 12, 2018
Recommended For You
- Australian With 'Kundigraber' Surname Gets a Friendly Advice from Kerala Man
- Don’t Date Your First Hero: Kareena Kapoor’s Advice to Sara Ali Khan
- Pulwama Attack Fallout: Total Dhamaal and Milan Talkies to Not Release in Pakistan
- Xiaomi Mi 9 With Snapdragon 855, Triple-Cameras, And Upto 12GB RAM Announced
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Javed Akhtar Replies to Imran Khan's 'There's No Evidence' Speech
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s