Canon Announces EOS C200 Digital Cinema Camera
Canon has announced a new addition to the company’s Cinema EOS range - the EOS C200 digital cinema camera.
Canon India to double last year's growth, unveils 6 new printers (photo for representation)
Canon has announced a new addition to the company’s Cinema EOS range - the EOS C200 digital cinema camera, which makes possible the on-camera recording of 4K video in MP4 and the new Cinema RAW Light1.
This third generation Canon Cinema EOS camera has a new 8.85 MP CMOS sensor along with a new Dual DIGIC DV6 image processor.
It is capable of recording in the new Canon Cinema RAW Light at DCI 4K resolution in 60p/50p (10-bit) or 24p/25p/30p (12-bit).
One can also record in MP4 up to 60p in 8-bit. The new EOS C200 also features Canon's Dual-Pixel CMOS AF for faster focusing with face detection.
Other features of the C200 include ISO 100-102400 sensitivity, in-camera ND filters, dual SD and single CFast card slots.
The company also said that starting the first half of 2018, a free firmware update will be available, to include support for the XF-AVC (YCbCr 4:2:0 8bit) video format used by digital cinema cameras as the EOS C700 /EOS C700 GS PL and EOS C300 Mark II.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Area 51 Raid: Here's How Many People Turned Up, and What Really Happened
- Netizens Compare Virat Kohli's Hairstyle in Throwback Picture with Salman Khan's Tere Naam Hairdo
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Arjun Kapoor Trolls Alia Bhatt Over African Safari 'vlog'