Cheetah Mobile Launches A New Social Video App 'Cheez'
Cheez introduces a wide range of interactive features and a revenue share model for creators. It offers a huge selection of live filters, voice changers, stickers, and music.
Cheetah Mobile Launches A New Social Video App 'Cheez' (image: Cheeta Mobile)
Cheetah Mobile a mobile internet company launches Cheez, a new social video app to create, share and discover short videos that are up to 17 seconds long. It aims to offers a huge selection of live filters, voice changers, stickers, and music. The editing tools on the app are user-friendly, and first-time creators will find it easy to use and the intuitive editing tools let users trim, cut, merge and adjust playback speed the company claims.
As per as the manufacturer, the app includes fun and unique functions like Dance Off, a game-like feature that displays a scrolling set of dance moves for users to replicate. Dance Off uses the front-facing camera and image sensing technology to detect user performance. To encourage and reward creators, Cheez features hashtag challenges and group "Battles" throughout the main feed for people to vote on questions and then create videos to support their side.
Cheetah Mobile is confident that Cheez will see widespread adoption in the coming months with increasing mobile internet consumption in India. T
Watch: Tech and Auto Show Awards 2017
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019: Pakistan Team Adhered to Curfew Before India Clash: PCB
- Pakistan Fans Trashing Their Own Team After India’s World Cup Victory is Pure Gold
- Nach Baliye 9: Urvashi Dholakia Confirms Participating With Ex-boyfriend Anuj Sachdeva
- Sudan-Bound Turkish Airlines Flight Returned to Istanbul After a Passenger Creates Ruckus Midair
- Mumbai's 'Dabbawalas' Get New Comic Book Based On Them
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s