Chinese Brand iVOOMi to Launch Android Smartphones Under Rs 10,000
Chinese OEM called iVOOMi plans to launch four handsets between Rs 4000 and Rs 10,000.
Bradley Yan, Global Business Head, iVooMi.
Another Chinese OEM called iVOOMi intends to enter the already crowded smartphone market in India. The brand plans to launch four handsets between Rs 4000 and Rs 10,000.
iVOOMi will unveil iV505 as their first smartphone in the country this month for a price of Rs 3,999. The iV505 handset will be Jio-ready with 4G VoLTE support on both SIM card. The device will be powered by older Android Marshmallow 6.0 operating system.
The company at present is focusing on “online-only” strategy and has partnered with Shopclues. The company has a broader plan for the Indian market and intents to establish its R&D and manufacturing unit in the country by 2019. iVOOMi is currently working with key brands from Europe , Russia, South East Asia and Asian countries.
Recommended For You
- 5 Reasons to Buy The OnePlus 6 Over Samsung Galaxy S9
- Apple Offers Rs 3,900 Credit To iPhone Customer Who Paid For Their Out-of-Warranty iPhone Battery Replacement
- Ramazan 2018: 5 Science-Backed Ways How Intermittent Fasting Benefits Everyone
- Priyanka Chopra Visit to Rohingya Refugee Camp Draws Flak From Trolls, Fans Rush To the Rescue
- Tuticorin Fallout in Chennai: Stalin Detained