Chinese Brand iVOOMi to Launch Android Smartphones Under Rs 10,000
Chinese OEM called iVOOMi plans to launch four handsets between Rs 4000 and Rs 10,000.
Bradley Yan, Global Business Head, iVooMi.
Another Chinese OEM called iVOOMi intends to enter the already crowded smartphone market in India. The brand plans to launch four handsets between Rs 4000 and Rs 10,000.
iVOOMi will unveil iV505 as their first smartphone in the country this month for a price of Rs 3,999. The iV505 handset will be Jio-ready with 4G VoLTE support on both SIM card. The device will be powered by older Android Marshmallow 6.0 operating system.
The company at present is focusing on “online-only” strategy and has partnered with Shopclues. The company has a broader plan for the Indian market and intents to establish its R&D and manufacturing unit in the country by 2019. iVOOMi is currently working with key brands from Europe , Russia, South East Asia and Asian countries.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Maya' Jennifer Winget Turns World Upside Down in New Beyhadh 2 Promo
- Railways to Run Promotional Trains, Akshay Kumar, Housefull 4 Crew First Taker
- Shraddha Kapoor Left in Tears After Hearing Her Brother Siddhant Sing
- 'Respect Culture': Woman Arrested for Wearing Bikini That Was Too 'Revealing'
- Here's How WhatsApp Dark Mode, Self-Destructing Messages Will Work