Coolpad Opens Second Experience Centre in India
Prospective buyers can get a hands-on experience of Coolpad products at the experience zones before purchasing them.
Coolpad, China Mobile to Promote 5G Terminal Industry (photo for representation)
As competition among top smartphone manufacturers gets stiffer, Chinese handset maker Coolpad on Saturday opened its second experience zone-plus service centre here. Prospective buyers can get a hands-on experience of Coolpad products at the experience zones before purchasing them. "After launching the first experience centre in Delhi, we are exciting the second one in Hyderabad and the expansion will continue to other parts of the country.
"With the positive sentiment around Indian smartphone market, the country is preparing for the biggest growth," said Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India, in a statement. "We expect that our customers receive the best services at all our exclusive experience centres across India by the end of this year," he added. Meanwhile, the company is planning to launch four exclusive experience zones in the coming months.
Coolpad has collaborated with "MARS e-services" as a service partner for expanding its service network across the country. "MARS e-services" will open three experience centres in Delhi and one in Bengaluru by the end of 2017.
WATCH VIDEO: Air Pollution | Fortis Top Doc Busts Myths Around Air Purifiers
Recommended For You
- Teaser of Mohanlal's Lucifer 2 Has Blockbuster Written All Over It
- Justin Bieber Gives Money to Homeless Man in Miami, Beliebers Shower Him With Praise
- KTM RC 125 ABS launched at Rs 1.47 Lakh in India
- Ranveer Singh Gets Litigation Warning from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Advocate Paul Heyman
- Updates Galore For OnePlus 7 Pro, as The OxygenOS 9.5.8 Now Rolls Out: The Complete Changelog
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s