Delhi Metro Smart Cards Will be Non-refundable From April 1
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) said the changes will take effect starting April 1.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) said the changes will take effect starting April 1. (Image: Reuters)
Delhi Metro smart cards will become non-refundable soon. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) said the changes will take effect starting April 1.
This announcement has been made to comply with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines, DMRC said in a statement.
Smart cards sold after April and the ones sold before the date will be non-refundable. Delhi Metro commuters will be given a month's time, starting tomorrow, during which they can take a refund for their existing smart cards.
DMRC added that Delhi Metro commuters will get back only the security deposit, after relevant deductions, if they return the smart cards after April 1.
Delhi Metro commuters who use smart cards avail a discount of 10 per cent on their journeys.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal Wedding: Bollywood Stars Arrive in Style, See Pics
- EXCLUSIVE | Haven’t Closed Communication Channels with Mithali: Powar
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actor Parul Chauhan is Now Married! Check Out the First Photos of the Newlyweds
- First Look: The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Has More RAM Than Your PC, But is That All?
- PUBG What? Doom, World's First First-Person Shooter Game, Turns 25 Years Old
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s