Demonetisation: Soon Pay Toll With MobiKwik Wallet
MobiKwik has received an approval from NHAI to enable commuters across all toll plazas in the country to go cashless.
Representative image (PHOTO: GETTY IMAGES)
Mobile wallet firm MobiKwik today announced that its wallet service will be soon available across 391 toll plazas in the country. The company has received an approval from NHAI to enable commuters across all toll plazas in the country pay cashless through its mobile wallet to avoid traffic congestion due to cash crunch.
Post demonetisation, NHAI has announced no charge at all toll plazas in India till December 2. However, the scarcity of physical cash is expected to impact the smooth traffic at tolls after this date, given that masses are still struggling to procure cash. To solve this issue, MobiKwik has been roped in to digitize toll plazas in India.
How to pay toll with MobiKwik?
-Open your MobiKwik app
-Scan the QR code on the toll plaza
-On scanning of the code, MobiKwik app will show the name of the toll plaza along with the lane number
-Enter the vehicle number
Recommended For You
- Zuckerberg Goes 007 Mode: Sets up 'Secret Police' to Find Information Leakers in Facebook
- Rajinikanth Ensured I Ate On Time: Pankaj Tripathi
- Raid Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Starrer is Promising But Runs Out of Steam Before The Finish Line
- Avengers Infinity War Trailer: The End Is Near and Thanos Has Got Us All Stoked About It
- Karan Johar Says He Uses To Be Called A 'Pansy' In School