Delhi Metro Partners With Ola Money to Provide Digital Payment Solution to Commuters
The integration will allow DMRC commuters to recharge their metro cards directly from the Ola Money app.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has partnered with Ola Money to provide digital transaction option to commuters. (File picture)
Supporting the Government of India’s efforts towards promoting a cashless digital economy, DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) has partnered with Ola Money, the digital payment solution from Ola. The partnership aims at widening the digital payment options for DMRC customers.
The integration will allow DMRC commuters to recharge their metro cards directly from the Ola Money app. Additionally, the commuters can also avail the option to choose to pay from their Ola Money wallet at the DMRC website.
Recently, the cumulative ridership of the Delhi Metro crossed the one billion mark, consolidating DMRC’s position as one of the top 10 Metro systems in the world. More than 70 percent of total Delhi metro riders use metro cards and recharge it on a regular basis. DMRC customers also use Ola for their transportation needs. Thus the integration with Ola Money is a partnership aimed at providing additional digital payment options to commuters.
India is witnessing an exponential growth in the area of digital payment in recent times with flagship government initiatives such as ‘Digital India’ acting as key catalysts.
Also read: Amazon Fire TV Stick Launched at Rs 3,999
Recommended For You
- Why Women In Kerala Are Posting Photos Of 'Bare Chest' With Watermelons On Facebook
- Always Looked Up to Dhoni, Comparisons With Him Unfair: Karthik
- Desi Twitter Comes Up With Its Own Version of 'Avengers: Infinity War' and It is Hilarious
- Stephen Hawking's Ashes to Rest Near Newton and Darwin's Graves
- Beyonce Glitters in a Golden Gown by Indian Designers Falguni Shane Peacock