Elon Musk Tweets Back to Unhappy Tesla Customer; Twitterati Applauds
Elon Musk was recently applauded by the Twitterati for his prompt response to an unhappy Tesla customer. Read to know the whole story behind the recent Twitter highlight.
CEO of Tesla Motors - Elon Musk (Image: Reuters)
The official handle of Elon Musk received a tweet on September 15 by a person claiming to have had a terrible experience with a ‘very pushy sales guy’ from the Stanford store of Tesla. Within an hour, the CEO responded to the tweet, stating that he had sent a reminder to Tesla stores to step-up their game for an enhanced customer experience.
Def not ok. Just sent a reminder to Tesla stores that we just want people to look forward to their next visit. That's what really matters.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 16, 2017
The Tesla CEO’s response was widely appreciated by Twitterati, as people jumped to share their experiences with the company.
I had an amazing tesla drive in West Vancouver last month. Saleswoman was very knowledgeable and there was zero pressure to buy— Ro Prasad (@Roprasad7) September 16, 2017
@elonmusk you sir, are hardcore. This is how it's done.— Muji Manghi (@MujiManghi) September 16, 2017
Watch Video: Tech And Auto Show | EP13 | Hyundai Verna, Xiaomi Mi A1 & More
Recommended For You
- 5 Reasons Why Samsung Galaxy S9 Beats OnePlus 6 to The Best Android Smartphone Spot
- 1st Test: Pakistan Pile on the Agony for England on Day 2
- Virat Kohli Needs Rest, He's Not a Machine, Says Ravi Shastri
- Sanju Poster: Meet Sonam Kapoor as First Character From Sanjay Dutt's Crazy Romantic Life
- Argentine Nicolas Kicker Faces Lifetime Ban for Match-fixing