Elon Musk Tweets Back to Unhappy Tesla Customer; Twitterati Applauds
Elon Musk was recently applauded by the Twitterati for his prompt response to an unhappy Tesla customer. Read to know the whole story behind the recent Twitter highlight.
CEO of Tesla Motors - Elon Musk (Image: Reuters)
The official handle of Elon Musk received a tweet on September 15 by a person claiming to have had a terrible experience with a ‘very pushy sales guy’ from the Stanford store of Tesla. Within an hour, the CEO responded to the tweet, stating that he had sent a reminder to Tesla stores to step-up their game for an enhanced customer experience.
Def not ok. Just sent a reminder to Tesla stores that we just want people to look forward to their next visit. That's what really matters.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 16, 2017
The Tesla CEO’s response was widely appreciated by Twitterati, as people jumped to share their experiences with the company.
I had an amazing tesla drive in West Vancouver last month. Saleswoman was very knowledgeable and there was zero pressure to buy— Ro Prasad (@Roprasad7) September 16, 2017
@elonmusk you sir, are hardcore. This is how it's done.— Muji Manghi (@MujiManghi) September 16, 2017
Watch Video: Tech And Auto Show | EP13 | Hyundai Verna, Xiaomi Mi A1 & More
Recommended For You
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Passes Away: Film Industry Mourns the Loss of India's 'Greatest Leader'
- The Indian Version of Childish Gambino's Hit Song 'This is America' Will Give You The Chills
- Facebook, Amazon and Twitter Are Becoming Front Runners in Live Sports Broadcasting
- Atletico Madrid Come Back to Beat Julen Lopetegui's Real Madrid in Super Cup
- Lakshmi Mittal's Son-in-Law Takes Over as Chairman of Queens Park Rangers