Ericsson Introduces Dual Band Solutions For Indian Telecom Operators
The "Dual Band Dot" combines two frequency bands (1800MHz and 2100MHz) in one form factor thereby simplifying deployment.
Ericsson India has come up with a new dual band solution for telecom operators. (Image: REUTERS)
Swedish communication technology firm Ericsson on Tuesday launched new dual band radio products designed to provide enhanced customer experience while enabling telecom operators to boost capacity and be energy and cost-efficient.
The latest products include "Wideband Radio 2242", a single radio addressing two spectrum bands (1800MHz and 2100MHz) and three standards and "Dual Band Radio Dot" that provides a significant boost to indoor mobile broadband connectivity.
"Ericsson's latest range of dual-band radio solutions have been designed to help Indian operators address this heightened demand by increasing capacity, improving coverage outdoors and indoors while enabling significant opex benefits," said Nitin Bansal, Head of Network Products, Ericsson India, in a statement.
The "Wideband Radio 2242" enables operators to build compact dual-band, triple standard sites with a minimum amount of hardware occupies 50 percent less space and can be deployed more easily and faster.
The "Dual Band Dot" combines two frequency bands (1800MHz and 2100MHz) in one form factor thereby simplifying deployment, reducing the cabling cost and fully leveraging the available spectrum.
Watch Video: Pay Close Attention to Cost And Performance: Qualcomm VP on Making For India
Recommended For You
- In Boxing-Crazy Cuba, Women Still Wait For Their Chance to Shine
- Brahmastra: Leaked Set Photos Show Alia Bhatt Miffed While Ranbir Kapoor is Busy on His Phone
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Turbo Review: Racing Stripe on a Running Shoe is Just The Start of Awesomeness
- Here's Everything About the Food Served at Deepika & Ranveer's Konkani-Sindhi Wedding
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018 Spied Completely Undisguised, Interiors Spied Too