Ericsson Introduces Dual Band Solutions For Indian Telecom Operators
The "Dual Band Dot" combines two frequency bands (1800MHz and 2100MHz) in one form factor thereby simplifying deployment.
Ericsson India has come up with a new dual band solution for telecom operators. (Image: REUTERS)
Swedish communication technology firm Ericsson on Tuesday launched new dual band radio products designed to provide enhanced customer experience while enabling telecom operators to boost capacity and be energy and cost-efficient.
The latest products include "Wideband Radio 2242", a single radio addressing two spectrum bands (1800MHz and 2100MHz) and three standards and "Dual Band Radio Dot" that provides a significant boost to indoor mobile broadband connectivity.
"Ericsson's latest range of dual-band radio solutions have been designed to help Indian operators address this heightened demand by increasing capacity, improving coverage outdoors and indoors while enabling significant opex benefits," said Nitin Bansal, Head of Network Products, Ericsson India, in a statement.
The "Wideband Radio 2242" enables operators to build compact dual-band, triple standard sites with a minimum amount of hardware occupies 50 percent less space and can be deployed more easily and faster.
The "Dual Band Dot" combines two frequency bands (1800MHz and 2100MHz) in one form factor thereby simplifying deployment, reducing the cabling cost and fully leveraging the available spectrum.
Watch Video: Pay Close Attention to Cost And Performance: Qualcomm VP on Making For India
Recommended For You
- Avengers Endgame: Here's Why Don Cheadle Refuses to Do Press Conference With Mark Ruffalo
- Honest Opinion Stinks, But That Doesn't Stop Me to Say It: Sonu Nigam
- Secret to Male Sexual Stamina is Veggies? PETA's New Ad on 'Toxic Masculinity' is a Total Facepalm
- Volkswagen Says Cars Compliant With India Emission Norms but Will Pay NGT-Slapped 100 Crore Penalty
- Vivo Republic Day Sale: Discounts up to Rs 10,000 on Vivo V11 Pro, Vivo NEX And More on Amazon And Flipkart
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s