EY to Launch Its First Artificial Intelligence Center in India
The AI Center resonates with EY’s purpose of “building a better working world”, by helping businesses to accelerate innovation and leverage on emerging technologies.
AI system used to improve dialysis (Representative Image. Image: REUTERS/Fabrizio Bensch)
EY today announced its plans to enhance its suite of automation and artificial intelligence offerings with the opening of its first Artificial Intelligence (AI) Center in India.
The AI Center resonates with EY’s purpose of “building a better working world”, by helping businesses to accelerate innovation and leverage on emerging technologies to operate more efficiently, manage risk and inspire confidence.
Milan Sheth, Partner – Advisory Services and Technology Sector Leader, EY India, said: “The Center will help organisations find new ways to deploy new technologies across a range of functions in their business environment and build a more digital workforce of the future.”
EY’s AI Center will bring together teams of multi-disciplinary practitioners, combining expertise in AI, Robotics etc. along with domain experience in sectors.
According to Sheth, artificial intelligence is already being deployed across industries such as automotive, telecom and technology. The launch of the AI Center, he says, aims to lead the next step of this transformation journey by helping enterprises combine AI’s autonomous reasoning with systemized learning opportunities.”
Recommended For You
- Amazon Alexa Arrives on Android TV, Starting With The Sony Bravia TVs
- KGF Star Yash and Wife Radhika Pandit Announce Their Second Pregnancy With an Adorable Video
- India vs West Indies | Gayle - Jovial and Fun-loving Everywhere, Firm With Youngsters
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- Shah Rukh Khan Rides BMW Motorcycle, Gives Safety Message to Fans - Watch Video
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s