Facebook Back up After Americas Service Interruption
Users from the east coast of the US, to Canada, Los Angeles and some parts of South America, including Uruguay, reported being presented with an error message for several minutes as they tried to access Facebook.
Facebook is Limiting Fake News in India Ahead of Lok Sabha Elections 2019: Here Are The Details
Facebook users in the Americas were able to get back onto their profiles Monday afternoon, after the social media network went down briefly across some parts of the region. The internet giant, which has 2.25 billion global users, did not immediately give a reason for the temporary service interruption, which struck around 1800 GMT.
Users from the east coast of the US, to Canada, Los Angeles and some parts of South America, including Uruguay, reported being presented with an error message for several minutes as they tried to access Facebook -- the world's largest social network.
"Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can," it read. The incident saw Facebook's share price drop before recovering slightly.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Amit Panghal Becomes 1st Indian Man to Reach World Boxing Championships Final
- Taylor Swift Weighs in on Game of Thrones Finale and Daenerys Targaryen's Fate
- I Went to the Future, in a Hotel Where My Butler to Bartender - Were Robots
- Huge Hairball Surgically Removed from Teenager’s Stomach By Ludhiana Doctors
- Renault Triber First Drive Review – Economical Genius