Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Mentions India Updates in a Post
Zuckerberg posted that since its launch, the ‘Reactions’ feature of Facebook has been used more than 300 Billion times.
Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg mentions the updates released for Facebook users in India in a Facebook post. Representative Image. (Image: REUTERS/Mariana Bazo)
A recent post by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has revealed the social media giant’s plans for their users in India. In its latest update, Facebook has rolled out Reactions on Facebook Lite. Along with this, special India-centric customer camera effects have been launched including greetings and geo-frames.
Zuckerberg posted that since its launch, the ‘Reactions’ feature of Facebook has been used more than 300 Billion times. Changing the conventional ‘Like’ feature of the social media platform, Reactions has seen increasing usage over time. Now, Facebook has decided to bring it to Facebook Lite as well.
Watch Video: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review
The new custom camera effects will allow users to put in India-centric greetings like Namaste and even Geo-frames for places like Delhi, Mumbai and Goa.
The post also acknowledges the efforts of Saajan Abrol and Naman Ahluwalia, co-founders of Clothes Box Foundation. This group has till date donated clothes to 36,000 people in need, across the country.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Titans Review: A Mix of Noir and Rib-cracking Action Makes this DC Show on Netflix Worth a Watch
- Paytm Republic Day Sale: Cashback on Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus and More
- Hard to Find a Corner to Relax - Djokovic Concerned About 'Big Brother' Cameras
- Daughter Riddhima Shares Throwback Photos on Rishi and Neetu Kapoor's 39th Wedding Anniversary
- How a Group of Muslims are Feeding TSA as US Government Shutdown Continues For 32nd Day
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s