Facebook Messenger Touches 1.2 Billion Monthly Users Globally
Over 1.2 billion people use Facebook Messenger every month globally to stay in touch with the people and businesses.
Over 1.2 billion people use Facebook Messenger every month globally to stay in touch with the people and businesses. (Image: Reuters)
Over 1.2 billion people use Facebook Messenger every month globally to stay in touch with the people and businesses that matter to them the most.
In the last few months, Facebook has added group video calling, a powerful and fast camera -- preloaded with stickers, masks, frames, effects and the ability to share photos and videos to your Day, making it easy and fun to share what's happening in your life, moment by moment.
Watch Video: Lenovo K6 Power Review
"I keep on hearing powerful stories about how our product is becoming a more important part of your daily lives. So from all of us here at Messenger, a heartfelt thank you to all of you for giving us a chance to build something good and more meaningful for you," said David Marcus, Vice President, Messaging Products, Facebook, in a post on Wednesday.
The company has also launched Mentions and Reactions to make group conversations on Messenger fun and engaging.
Last month, Facebook Messenger added a new feature Live Location that lets you share -- for an hour within a private direct or group message thread -- your real-time location on a map.
Recommended For You
- Watched Dhadak yet? These Dhadak Memes Are Setting the Internet on Fire
- Rishi Kapoor Breaks Silence on Ranbir-Alia's Rumoured Romance & This is What He Has to Say
- Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone are Slaying it in Their Airport Outfits; See Pics
- This Picture Of Alia Bhatt And Paresh Rawal Is Winning All Hearts On Social Media
- Juhi Parmar Hits Back at Former Husband Sachin Shroff, Read the Full Letter Here