Facebook Messenger Touches 1.2 Billion Monthly Users Globally
Over 1.2 billion people use Facebook Messenger every month globally to stay in touch with the people and businesses.
Over 1.2 billion people use Facebook Messenger every month globally to stay in touch with the people and businesses. (Image: Reuters)
Over 1.2 billion people use Facebook Messenger every month globally to stay in touch with the people and businesses that matter to them the most.
In the last few months, Facebook has added group video calling, a powerful and fast camera -- preloaded with stickers, masks, frames, effects and the ability to share photos and videos to your Day, making it easy and fun to share what's happening in your life, moment by moment.
Watch Video: Lenovo K6 Power Review
"I keep on hearing powerful stories about how our product is becoming a more important part of your daily lives. So from all of us here at Messenger, a heartfelt thank you to all of you for giving us a chance to build something good and more meaningful for you," said David Marcus, Vice President, Messaging Products, Facebook, in a post on Wednesday.
The company has also launched Mentions and Reactions to make group conversations on Messenger fun and engaging.
Last month, Facebook Messenger added a new feature Live Location that lets you share -- for an hour within a private direct or group message thread -- your real-time location on a map.
Recommended For You
- Govinda Opens Up on Why He Might Not Reunite With David Dhawan, Says He is 'Hurt'
- Arjun Kapoor's Grandmother Has Found the Perfect Bride for Him in This Actress
- India Keen to be Data Analysis Hub But Will Not Tolerate Data Misuse: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- 'This Is Beyond Science' Mumbai Police Again Slams Uday Chopra's 'Legalize Marijuana' Tweet
- 2018 Honda Jazz First Drive Review: Are the Updates Worth it?