Facebook Stories Test Helps You Invite Friends to Events
According to a report on Monday, the test will involve a new option to "Share to Your Story" that appears when you visit an event's page on Facebook.
Facebook Removes Pakistani Military-Backed Fake Accounts (Image for representation)
Facebook is testing a new feature to let users share events that they are interesting in attending to, on their "Stories" so that they can coordinate with friends and enjoy events together. According to a TechCrunch report on Monday, the test will involve a new option to "Share to Your Story" that appears when you visit an event's page on Facebook.
"If shared, friends will see a tappable sticker within your Story that includes the event details and lets friends respond that they're also 'interested' right from the Story itself," the report added. Friends also can tap on the sticker in the Story to visit the event page. "There's also a link to the event page built in and a way to start a group chat on Messenger with friends who responded," said The Verge.
The test is currently rolling out to users in the US, Mexico and Brazil. To use the new test feature, go to the Events page, click "Share" below the date and time of the event, then tap "Share to Story". Friends tap "interested" to say they may attend, and you'll be able to see these responses.
Recommended For You
- Fact Check: Did ‘Game of Thrones’ Copy Arya Stark Slaying the Night King Sequence from an Indian Show?
- Weekly Tech Recap: E3 2019, Mi Band 4, Google Pixel 4, London Tech Week and More
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s