Flock Gets Additional $25 Million Investment by CEO; Adds Multilingual Support
It also announced today that it has expanded to the US, Brazil, the UK, Russia, and Spain, with the addition of native language support in each location.
Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Founder of Flock. (Image: Flock)
Flock announced that CEO Bhavin Turakhia plans to invest $25 million into the company to enhance product innovation and meet global demand. The added funding is in addition to his original investment of $20 million.
As the company closes in on Slack for a larger share of the enterprise market, it also announced today that it has expanded to the US, Brazil, the UK, Russia, and Spain, with the addition of native language support in each location.
The latest version of the app comes with feature updates like the introduction of Public Channels to make it easier for users to discover and join conversations that interest them, within the team.
It also introduces two native apps to help users improve efficiency and task management - Shared To-Dos to create and assign tasks, with due dates and My Favourites, to bookmark important messages, files, or links in a chat.
Also read: WhatsApp Text Status to be Back by Next Week
Recommended For You
- The 10 Year Challenge on Facebook: Intelligent Algorithms Aside, Are we The Product, Again?
- Marvel Takes #10YearChallenge, Shares Pictures of Avengers Endgame Characters
- Vivo Republic Day Sale: Discounts up to Rs 10,000 on Vivo V11 Pro, Vivo NEX And More on Amazon And Flipkart
- Rakhi's Boyfriend Deepak Kalal Beaten Up on Cam, Cops to Reach Out to YouTube for Video's Authenticity
- The Biggest Data Breach of All Time: 773 Million Email Addresses And 21 Million Passwords Exposed
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s