Flock Gets Additional $25 Million Investment by CEO; Adds Multilingual Support
It also announced today that it has expanded to the US, Brazil, the UK, Russia, and Spain, with the addition of native language support in each location.
Bhavin Turakhia, CEO and Founder of Flock. (Image: Flock)
Flock announced that CEO Bhavin Turakhia plans to invest $25 million into the company to enhance product innovation and meet global demand. The added funding is in addition to his original investment of $20 million.
As the company closes in on Slack for a larger share of the enterprise market, it also announced today that it has expanded to the US, Brazil, the UK, Russia, and Spain, with the addition of native language support in each location.
The latest version of the app comes with feature updates like the introduction of Public Channels to make it easier for users to discover and join conversations that interest them, within the team.
It also introduces two native apps to help users improve efficiency and task management - Shared To-Dos to create and assign tasks, with due dates and My Favourites, to bookmark important messages, files, or links in a chat.
Also read: WhatsApp Text Status to be Back by Next Week
Recommended For You
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan Read a Letter That Saif Ali Khan Wrote to Ex-wife Amrita Singh
- Deepika-Ranveer Flaunt the Perfect Post-wedding Ensemble by Sabyasachi & We are Stunned
- This Country Has the Least Number of Toilets in the World, and It's Not India
- Demystifying Air Purifiers: Genuine Smartness is Why Dyson Pure Cool Sport Premium Price Tags
- 1st Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale Superbike Worth Rs 51.81 Lakh Arrives in India