'Fortnite' Teaming up With Monopoly, Nerf
Special editions of board game Monopoly and Nerf toy guns will be themed after popular video game "Fortnite."
PUBG rival Fortnite players were exposed to hackers
A premature retail listing has revealed the existence of "Fortnite Monopoly," which adapts breakout video game "Fortnite" in line with the rules of classic property-dealing board game "Monopoly." Board spaces are named after different areas of the "Fortnite" island, while some "Monopoly" rules have been altered to reflect "Fortnite" and its status as an action game in which players manage both movement, health and special moves.
And in keeping with the last-person-standing status of "Fortnite" and its fellows in the Battle Royale genre, players can eliminate each other in a bid to become the surviving winner. The special edition pack was listed by UK retailer Zavvi before it was removed; an October launch is expected. Sticking with the theme, Hasbro's range of Nerf blasters is welcoming a line of official "Fortnite" variations, per IGN's reporting.
Those are to arrive sometime between March and May 2019. Nerf had previously agreed a similar deal with another video game, "Overwatch," to produce toy versions of character weaponry.
Recommended For You
- Apple Rolls Out The iOS 13 Beta 2 For Developers: Here is Everything That it Brings to Your iPhone
- Your Mozilla Firefox Web Browser Has a Critical Bug, And You Must Update it Now
- WATCH | Kapil Dev Recollects His Knock of 175 Against Zimbabwe
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Hit Back at Twitter Trolling
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s