Gionee A1 Plus and A1 Launched at MWC: All You Should Know
The highlights of the A-series smartphones are long lasting batteries and superior selfie photos.
The highlights of the A-series smartphones are long lasting batteries and superior selfie photos. (Image: Gionee)
Gionee A1 and A1 Plus were launched at MWC 2017 in Barcelona on Monday.
The highlights of the A-series smartphones are long lasting batteries and superior selfie photos, said Gionee. Both the devices sport a unibody metal design and sports high-end specification. The devices run the latest Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with Amigo 4.0 UI on top.
The Gionee A1 is powered by a 4010mAh battery, while the Gionee A1 Plus sports a 4550mAh battery.
The Gionee A1 Plus runs on a MTK Helio P25 processor, while the A1 runs on a Helio P10 SoC.
Both are selfie-focused devices and both the devices sport a 13MP rear camera, while on the front fits a 16MP selfie shooter. Pretty good one for the selfie lovers out there. Gionee A1 bears 4GB of RAM with 64GB of storage capacity, which can be further expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
Gionee A1 comes packed with 2.5D curved display with Gorilla Glass protection, while the Gionee A1 Plus features a 6-inch full HD display.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar Share Vacation Pictures from Iceland
- Sorry Pixel 4 But iPhone Users Can Get Free Unlimited Storage on Google Photos
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock is so Unsecure, You May as Well Not Bother Using it
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right