Gionee A1 With 16MP Selfie Camera Launched at Rs 19,999
Pre- booking customers will be offered a two-year warranty on the phone along with gifts such as JBL headphone or a Swiss Military Bluetooth Speaker.
Gionee launched Gionee A1 at a price of Rs 19,999. (Image: News18.com/ Siddharth Safaya)
Gionee announced the price of its first flagship of the year, A1 for consumers today. The Selfie and Battery centric phone with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat with Amigo 4.0, will be available at a price of Rs 19,999.
The A1 will be available in three colours- Gray, Black and Gold. Pre-booking for A1 starts from March 31 onwards. Pre- booking customers will be offered a two-year warranty on the phone along with gifts such as JBL headphone or a Swiss Military Bluetooth Speaker.
In order to build a higher level of consumer connect and to celebrate its first flagship of the year with the end consumer, the company will be unveiling the phone along with the campaign #Selfiestan, at one of the biggest digital platform ‘YouTube Fanfest 2017’ with Gionee’s brand ambassador and youth icon Alia Bhatt.
The YouTube FanFest brings together established and emerging YouTube stars with a mix of music, comedy and dance performances and Gionee India is a sponsor of this year’s Fan Fest.
Recommended For You
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Toni Kroos Relieved to Make Amends for Germany
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Serbia Coach Calls for Referee 'to be Tried in the Hague'
- Opinion - Why 2019 Suzuki Jimny Makes a Perfect Case for the Indian Market?
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani Are Incredible Dancers And So Is This Man, Watch Video
- Kapil Sharma Looks Unrecognizable in His Latest Public Appearance, Photos Go Viral