Gionee M7 With iPhone X Like Display To Launch on September 25
Gionee M7 is also expected to be powered by a MediaTek Helio P30 SoC paired with 6GB of RAM and ARM-Mali-G71 GPU.
Gionee India is set to unveil new smartphones in the country today. (Representative Image: News18.com)
Gionee has announced that they will launch its M7 smartphone in China on September 25, which also looks somewhat similar to the iPhone X. The device is expected to sport an 18:9 aspect ratio bezel-less display that will be measured at 6-inches. There have been some leaked images of this device also doing rounds on the internet. Additionally, the company has not commented yet on whether this smartphone will be coming to the Indian markets this year or not. The device is expected to run on Android 7.1 OS out-of-the-box and will come with only a single SIM-Card slot. It is also expected to be powered by a MediaTek Helio P30 SoC paired with 6GB of RAM and ARM-Mali-G71 GPU. There will be 64GB of internal storage and in terms of the primary camera it will get a 16-megapixel sensor. The selfie camera is expected to be measured at 8-megapixels.
Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Also Watch: Apple iPhone X First Look
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Plans Start at Rs 222 Which Includes Bundled Non-Jio Calls
- Farah Khan Hosts 'Met Gala of Lokhandwala', Hrithik Roshan, Karan Johar Attend
- Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Reacts to Siddharth's Comment on Sister Arti, Says How Can He Do This
- OnePlus TV 55Q1 Pro Review: Mildly Eccentric But You’ll Love a Great QLED Display
- OnePlus TVs Will Get The Netflix App Soon, But We Don’t Know Exactly When