Google Doodle Reflects World Cup Hysteria
A click on the Doodle will take the user to the schedule of the upcoming games for the day.
Photo for representation. (Image: Reuters Pictures)
Google has joined the FIFA World Cup fever with a series of Doodles coming up every day till the final on July 15.
Guest artists from all 32 countries taking part in the World Cup in Russia have been roped in by Google to create a Google Doodle every single day based around the theme of "what soccer looks like in my country".
Often used to highlight important dates or surface significant moments in history, Google Doodles are seen by countless number of people around the world.
A click on the Doodle will take the user to the schedule of the upcoming games for the day. By scrolling down, all current news of the World Cup will be available with other relevant information.
Watch: Samsung Galaxy A6+ Review | A Complete Samsung Package in a Budget
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Recalls Romancing Many Girls at Railway Stations
- Sophie Turner Dances Arm in Arm with Priyanka Chopra's Mother
- Jio Effect: Airtel May Offer Free Android STB, HD LED TV with Broadband, DTH Plans
- First Details of The OnePlus TV Confirmed: It Will Have a 55-Inch QLED Panel
- 'Choked' by Husband’s Extreme Love and Affection, UAE Woman Seeks Divorce