Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2 Incoming?
A second-generation version of Google Glass, aimed at enterprises, could be getting prepped for imminent launch, according to MySmartPrice.
Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2 Incoming? (image: AFPRelaxnews)
After withdrawing its consumer Google Glass project, the Mountain View, California firm had announced it was working on a solution for businesses. Google has, in fact, since sold a large number of its smart glasses to major firms like DHL and Volkswagen.
After the leak of a certification request with the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC), it is this time the hardware specs of a new generation of glasses -- reportedly called Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2 -- that have been revealed by MySmartPrice based on information appearing in the Geekbench benchmarking database.
The Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2 appears to use a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor and 3GB RAM. They reportedly run on Android 8.1 (Oreo). On paper, it all looks relatively appealing, although no information about pricing has yet emerged.
Recommended For You
- Female Director with Maximum Films, Vijaya Nirmala Passes Away at 75
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Babar Azam Can Be as Good as Virat Kohli: Grant Flower
- Thank You Facebook, For Ruining The Instagram Experience: More Adverts Are on The Way
- New Flaw Detected in Boeing 737 Max 8 Planes, Ban on Flying Continues
- India vs West Indies | Gayle - Jovial and Fun-loving Everywhere, Firm With Youngsters
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s