Google Lens in Assistant Starts Rolling Out For Pixel, Pixel 2
The app was announced by the tech giant during Google I/O 2017. It has been designed to bring up relevant information using visual analysis.
Google Pixel 2
Google has started rolling out visual search feature Google Lens in Assistant for the first batch of Pixel and Pixel 2 smartphones. "The first users have spotted the visual search feature up and running on their Pixel and Pixel 2 phones," 9to5Google reported late on Friday. Built into the Photos app, Google Lens can recognise things like addresses and books, among others.
In Photos, the feature can be activated when viewing an image or screenshot. However, in Google Assistant, it is integrated right into the sheet that pops up after holding down on the home button. "Lens was always intended for both Pixel 1 and 2 phones," Google had earlier said in a statement. The app was announced by the tech giant during Google I/O 2017. It has been designed to bring up relevant information using visual analysis.
Also Watch: Apple iPhone X Review | Should You Pay Rs 1,02,000 For It?
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Plans Start at Rs 222 Which Includes Bundled Non-Jio Calls
- Rohit Sharma Zooms Past Don Bradman's Record, Leaves Cricket Fans Mesmerised
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Arriving on October 23, Here’s Everything we Know
- Water Baby Kim Sharma Sets the Temperature Soaring on Instagram, See Here
- OnePlus TV 55Q1 Pro Review: Mildly Eccentric But You’ll Love a Great QLED Display