Google Makes it Easier to Delete Search History [Video]
Good news for anyone who wants easy access to their Google search activity data; it is now possible to delete all recent search activity in just two clicks.
Google's 'Inbox' app is Officially Shutting Down on April 2 (Photo for representation)
For the moment, this solution only works in the web version of the search engine on desktop or mobile. It will roll out soon to the Google app for both Android and iOS. When using the search engine, signed into your Google account, a message reading "Control your data in Google Search" now appears automatically.
Simply click on this link for fast access to recent search activity and, above all, to delete search activity (activity data, terms searched, links followed) in full or for the last hour. In both cases, data is deleted locally, on the user's device, as well as on Google's servers.
Moreover, the same page offers fast access to an on/off option for saving web and app activity across Google sites and services.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Flipkart Begins Roll-out of Video Service: Here is Everything You Need to Know
- 'Superman': Tiger Shroff Deadlifts 200KG With an Ease, Impresses Ishaan Khatter and Fans
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck
- House of Cards Changed the Way I Perceived Web Shows, Says Anurag Kashyap
- Happy Birthday Daler Mehndi: 5 Dance Hits by the Punjabi Singer for Every Party Playlist