Google Pixel 2 Code-Name Uncovered
The Google Pixel 2 Smartphones will run on Snapdragon 835 with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage.
Google officially Stops Selling First-Generation Pixel, Pixel XL Smartphones (Representative Image. Image: News18.com)
Google Pixel 2 smartphones have been code-named 'Taimen' and 'Walleye' and the bigger variant will have a 5.99-inch display, a new leak has said.
According to a post by US-based developers' platform XDA-Developers, the bigger Google Pixel 2 -- code-named 'Taimen' -- will feature a 1440p OLED panel.
The devices will run on Snapdragon 835 with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. The note said the devices will have a glass and metal finish and might contain a single rear camera with dual LED flash.
The 'Walleye' or the smaller Pixel 2 will have a 4.97-inch display with a resolution of 1080p. This device will also run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and has 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
Watch Video: Google Pixel XL Review
The devices would have slim bezels and premium pricing.
In 2016, Pixel was codenamed as Sailfish (Pixel) and Marlin (Pixel XL).
Reportedly Google has sold one million Pixel devices till now.
Technology website Ars Technica reported last week that the installs of the device-exclusive "Pixel Launcher" app just passed the one million mark.
Based on the number of downloads of the launcher, it was reported that Google sold a million Pixel devices in past eight months.
Recommended For You
- Australia vs Bangladesh | Mortaza and His Men Seek Inspiration from Magic of 2005
- Hrithik Roshan's Cousin Says Sunaina is 'Vulnerable,' Asks People to 'Not Act as Vultures'
- Renault Triber Unveiled in India, Gets 7 Seats and a Modular Cabin
- Ranveer Singh Gets Litigation Warning from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Manager Paul Heyman
- KTM RC 125 ABS launched at Rs 1.47 Lakh in India
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s