Google 'Style Ideas' on Mobile to Help You Choose Your Look
'Style ideas' throws up high-quality images that show how someone will look while wearing or carrying the item you searched for.
Google releases 'style ideas' on its Android app for fashion content. Representative Image. (REUTERS/Regis Duvignau)
To enhance user experience when searching for fashion content, Google on Thursday introduced a new feature called "style ideas" in Image Search on mobile web and in Google app for Android.
"Style ideas" throws up high-quality images that show how someone will look while wearing or carrying the item you searched for.
"As an added bonus, users will also see an expanded carousel for 'similar items' while searching for apparel products," the company said in a statement.
With "style ideas", you can see real-life options, it added.
Recommended For You
- Virgin Atlantic Flight Reaches Speed of 1300 Kilometers Per Hour; Sets New Record
- Fountain of Youth? Study Finds New Anti-ageing Compound in Japanese Plant
- Gully Boy Faces Major Drop As It Inches Closer to Rs 100 Cr Mark, Uri on 'Miraculous Run'
- Fissures in BCCI on Sending Letter to ICC Urging Pakistan Ban from World Cup
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Vs Apple iPhone XS Max: Which is The Ultimate Flagship Phone?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s