Google 'Style Ideas' on Mobile to Help You Choose Your Look
'Style ideas' throws up high-quality images that show how someone will look while wearing or carrying the item you searched for.
Google. Representative Image. (photo for representation, image: Reuters)
To enhance user experience when searching for fashion content, Google on Thursday introduced a new feature called "style ideas" in Image Search on mobile web and in Google app for Android.
"Style ideas" throws up high-quality images that show how someone will look while wearing or carrying the item you searched for.
"As an added bonus, users will also see an expanded carousel for 'similar items' while searching for apparel products," the company said in a statement.
With "style ideas", you can see real-life options, it added.
Recommended For You
- Bharat Director Ali Abbas Zafar's Instagram and Twitter Accounts Hacked
- Priyanka Chopra Posts Special Note to 'J Sister' Sophie Turner
- BS-VI Fuel Available at Same Cost as Regular Fuel in Delhi, Prices set to Increase in April 2020
- Concussion Substitutes Likely Make International Debut in Ashes: Report
- World Emoji Day: There are New Disability, Food, Animal and Saree Emojis Coming to Your iPhone