Take the pledge to vote

For a better tommorow#AajSawaroApnaKal
  • I agree to receive emails from News18

  • I promise to vote in this year's elections no matter what the odds are.
  • Please check above checkbox.

    SUBMIT

Thank you for
taking the pledge

Vote responsibly as each vote counts
and makes a diffrence

Disclaimer:

Issued in public interest by HDFC Life. HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (Formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) (“HDFC Life”). CIN: L65110MH2000PLC128245, IRDAI Reg. No. 101 . The name/letters "HDFC" in the name/logo of the company belongs to Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited ("HDFC Limited") and is used by HDFC Life under an agreement entered into with HDFC Limited. ARN EU/04/19/13618
CO-PRESENTED BY
Tech
»
1-min read

Hike Wallet Records 10 Million Transactions Per Month

Of the 10 million transactions, 70 percent were on recharge and the remaining 30 percent on peer-to-peer (P2P), the company said in a statement.

IANS

Updated:December 21, 2017, 12:20 PM IST
facebookTwittergoogleskypewhatsapp
Hike Wallet Records 10 Million Transactions Per Month
Hike, Airtel Partner to Launch 'Total' Service For Smartphones (Representative Image: Hike)
Homegrown messaging app Hike Messenger on Thursday announced that its Hike Wallet has crossed 10 million transactions per month, growing 100 percent month-over-month. Of the 10 million transactions, 70 percent were on recharge and the remaining 30 percent on peer-to-peer (P2P), the company said in a statement.

"On the back of this growth, we've launched an updated design to make it easier to discover and transact with services on Hike," said Kavin Bharti Mittal, Founder and CEO, Hike Messenger.

Hike is planning to add more services like cab bookings, bus, train, movie tickets and pay bills in the first quarter of 2018. Launched in 2012, Hike has over 100 million users. Hike has over 350 employees at two offices in Delhi and Bengaluru.


Watch: Tech and Auto Show | Ep 24 | Honor 7X, TVS Apache RR 310, Volvo XC60 & More

| Edited by: ---
Read full article
Next Story
Next Story

Also Watch

facebookTwittergoogleskypewhatsapp
 
 

Live TV

Countdown To Elections Results
  • 01 d
  • 12 h
  • 38 m
  • 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results