Honor 10 Lite With Kirin 710 Processor, Dewdrop Notch to Launch in Mid-Jan: Everything You Need to Know
Honor 10 Lite would feature Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered features and an updated EMUI 9.0 Operating System (OS).
Honor 10 Lite With Dual Rear Camera Setup, Dewdrop Notch Display Launched at Starting Price of Rs 13,999
Huawei's sub-brand Honor is set to launch Honor 10 Lite with a 24MP selfie camera, its home-grown Kirin 710 processor and a dewdrop notch display in India in mid-January, industry sources told IANS on Friday.
This is the first time the smartphone maker is ditching wide-notch design in favour of a dewdrop-style notch, which would render over 91 percent screen-to-body ratio to the device, the sources added.
The upcoming smartphone would feature Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered features and an updated EMUI 9.0 Operating System (OS). The smartphone would be equipped with scene detection technology with AI on both rear and front cameras.
Honor 10 Lite is the successor to Honor 9 Lite launched in India in 2018.
Recommended For You
- Akshay Kumar, Prabhas Lead Film Fraternity in Congratulating ISRO for Chandrayaan-2 Launch
- Chandrayaan 2 Launched Successfully by ISRO | India's Second Moon Mission
- Umpire Kumar Dharmasena Admits 'Error' in Awarding England Six Runs in World Cup Final
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 vs Realme X: Battle for the Value Champion Heats up
- MS Dhoni Gets Army Permission to Train With Parachute Regiment: Reports