HTC to Release iPhone-Inspired Smartphones Soon
The device is expected to retain a similar design to the original One A9, with a few changes to the rear and front camera placements, tech website The Verge reported on Tuesday.
HTC 10. (Image: News18/Siddharth Safaya)
New York: Taiwanese consumer electronics company HTC is planning to unveil a new version of iPhone-inspired One A9 smartphones at this year's IFA's consumer electronics and home appliances trade show in Berlin in September.
The device is expected to retain a similar design to the original One A9, with a few changes to the rear and front camera placements, tech website The Verge reported on Tuesday. The company might also name the smartphone as One A9s, which is a similar naming convention that Apple uses for its 'S' year variants of its iPhones.
It is still unclear as to what kind of processor will be equipped with One A9 and what improvements are coming to the camera department. While the main camera remain unchanged at 13 megapixel, the front camera will now have 5-megapixel sensor as compared to a 4-megapixel sensor used in the earlier version.
Recommended For You
- Watch | Behind the Scenes With the Superstars of Mumbai Indians
- Gionee S11 Lite vs Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro: The Best Budget Phone Battle
- Avengers: Infinity War-Think You Are Ready to Join The Marvel Superheroes? Take Our Quiz to Find Out
- Sonam Shuts Down Sexism, Asks 'Shahid Ki Shaadi Ho Gayi, Kisine Unse Pucha If He's Going to Work or Not?'
- Elon Musk's Recent Tweet Hints at a Surprise For Game of Thrones Fans