Huawei Honor 8 Sold Out Within 48 Hours
At a price of Rs 29,999, the Honor 8 comes loaded with a second-generation 12-megapixel dual camera system.
Honor 8. (Image: News18.com)
Honor, Huawei's smartphone e-brand, had announced the launch of Honor 8 along with two other smartphones, Honor 8 Smart and its first ‘Make in India’ phone Honor Holly 3 earlier last week.
The company claimed that the Honor 8 Sapphire Blue units were sold out across all online platforms – Flipkart, Amazon and Honor store within 48 hours of its launch. Additionally, the Honor 8 received 250,000 pre-orders in Honor store.
At a price of Rs 29,999, the device comes loaded with a second-generation 12-megapixel dual camera system that features one RGB and one monochrome sensor, and 1.25 µm pixel size. This helps the device to capture more light, increasing picture quality to produce move vivid colours and crisper details.
The device also offers a Wide aperture mode that lets you take photographs with a shallow depth of field as well as adjust the focal point of a captured photo to blur the background and make your subject more prominent. For greater control there is a professional mode on offer as well.
Honor 8 runs Android 6.0 and Huawei’s Emotion UI 4.1. The device is powered by a 16 nanometer Kirin 950 chip that reduces power consumption and enhances overall performance. The processor is backed by 4GB RAM. The device comes loaded with a 3,000mAh battery and comes in a new Sapphire Blue colour.
Watch Honor 8 video review:
Recommended For You
- Exclusive | Manika Batra Targets Asian Games Glory After Winning Four Medals at CWG 2018
- Badumbaaa: Big B, Rishi Kapoor Turn Singers To Take You On A Jolly Ride In 102 Not Out First Song
- Jacqueline Fernandez Thinks These Two Stars Are The Fittest Actors In Bollywood
- India Loses USD 22 Billion a Year in Peak Traffic Hours in 4 Indian Cities: Uber
- Indian Cricketer Hardik Pandya Buys Audi A6 Luxury Sedan Worth Rs 65 Lakh