Huawei Mate X2 is Another Foldable Phone That is Likely to Launch Next Year
The Huawei Mate X2 foldable phone will have an improved hinge mechanism and a more resistant screen, without access to Google services or apps.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei is reportedly planning to launch its another foldable smartphone Mate X2 in the third quarter of next year. Based on the date, the foldable device should be powered by the upcoming Kirin 1000 processor and will most likely be unveiled at IFA 2020. The Mate X2 will adopt a design similar to that of the Samsung Galaxy Fold, means it will not fold outwards but inwards. Meanwhile, Mate Xs is a revamped version of the Mate X with a Kirin 990 5G processor is scheduled to launch in March 2020 during Mobile World Congress 2020.
The Mate Xs will come with a number of improvements, according to Huawei Consumer Group CEO Richard Yu. This new version of the Huawei Mate X foldable display-toting smartphone was first revealed in February of 2019. According to Yu, the Mate Xs will have an improved hinge mechanism along with a more resistant screen. Similar to the original Mate X, the Mate Xs will launch without access to Google services and apps.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Vicky Kaushal Displays His Love for Blue in This Instagram Post, Deepika Padukone Calls Him Cheeseball
- Street Dancer 3D Movie Review: Varun Dhawan-Shraddha Kapoor Film Fails To Get us Grooving
- PUBG Mobile: Season 12 Leaks Confirm 2nd Anniversary Royale Pass Theme
- Apple Watch Heart Rate Monitor Detects Another Undiagnosed AFib Case
- Coronavirus Death Toll Spikes: This Realtime Map Tracks Spread of Virus Around The World