Idea Money App Gets Revamped Design and Features
Idea Cellular announced that it has redesigned its Idea Money app for both Android and iOS users.
Idea Cellular Offers One Year Free Amazon Prime With Nirvana Postpaid Plans (Image for representation only)
Idea Cellular announced that it has redesigned its Idea Money app for both Android and iOS users with a host of unique and exciting features.
The new feature enables users to share money or expenses with friends and family in convenient and effortless manner.
"We have redesigned the app as well as added a number of new and useful features that will make cashless transactions more secure, accessible and convenient for users," said Sudhakar.
Ramasubramanian, CEO (Designate), Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank Ltd. in a statement.
The new app can be used by both, Idea users as well as non-users, on their smartphones. The retailer interface of the app enables retailers to pull payments from feature phone users through a USSD-based transaction.
"Our new and improved Idea Money app features a vibrant interface which caters to the digitally savvy users," added Ramasubramanian.
The Idea Money app also offers users the benefit of donating money to their favourite charities with a single click.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- India's Young Shooters Shine With Gold and Silver Medal Shows on ISSF World Cup Finals Day 2
- Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai Taunts Shehnaz Gill for Borrowing Her Designer Clothes
- WhatsApp Updates: Wait For Dark Mode Continues, And Here is Everything Else on The Agenda
- Tesla Launches Electric ‘Cybertruck' Inspired From Blade Runner Movie, Priced at $39,900
- Get a FASTag For Your Car, Unless You Want to Pay More at Toll Plazas From December 1