Idea Money App Gets Revamped Design and Features
Idea Cellular announced that it has redesigned its Idea Money app for both Android and iOS users.
Idea Cellular announced that it has redesigned its Idea Money app for both Android and iOS users. (Image: Reuters)
Idea Cellular announced that it has redesigned its Idea Money app for both Android and iOS users with a host of unique and exciting features.
The new feature enables users to share money or expenses with friends and family in convenient and effortless manner.
"We have redesigned the app as well as added a number of new and useful features that will make cashless transactions more secure, accessible and convenient for users," said Sudhakar.
Ramasubramanian, CEO (Designate), Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank Ltd. in a statement.
The new app can be used by both, Idea users as well as non-users, on their smartphones. The retailer interface of the app enables retailers to pull payments from feature phone users through a USSD-based transaction.
"Our new and improved Idea Money app features a vibrant interface which caters to the digitally savvy users," added Ramasubramanian.
The Idea Money app also offers users the benefit of donating money to their favourite charities with a single click.
Recommended For You
- Elina Svitolina Dominates Halep to Defend Italian Open Crown
- Priyanka Shares Heartfelt Post for 'Friend' Meghan As Suits Star Ties the Knot With Prince Harry
- Oprah, Clooneys, Beckhams, Among VIP Guests at Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding
- OnePlus 6 Avengers Infinity War Edition In Pictures: A Treat For Marvel Fans?
- Twitter Toasts to Pastor Curry for Spicing Up Harry-Meghan Wedding