Infinix to Launch 'India First' Smartphone on February 6
Infinix' mid-price segment device in the selfie-centric "S series" will be launched globally after its release in India.
Infinix Note 4. Representative Image. (Image: Infinix)
Infinix, an online smartphone brand from China-based Transsion Holdings, is set to launch a selfie-centric, 'India first' smartphone in India on February 6. According to industry sources, the mid-price segment device in the selfie-centric "S series" will be launched globally after its release in India. The smartphone is likely to house dual-LED flash for bright selfies in low-light and "Bokeh" images.
The company last year launched Infinix Zero 5 for Rs 17,999.
It sports a dual-camera set-up (12MP wide-angle lens and 13MP telephoto lens) at the rear and has a 16MP sensor for the selfie camera at the front and comes with 64GB onboard storage and 6GB RAM. Infinix Zero 5 has 5.98-inch Full HD display with 2.5D glass atop, an octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor and 4,350mAh battery.
Prior to that, Infinix had also announced Infinix Note 4 as well as Infinix Hot 4 Pro for Rs 8,999 and Rs 7,499 respectively. Both the devices offered a free one-time screen replacement within 100 days of purchase.
Watch: Smartron t.phone P Review | A Tough Budget Player With a Massive Battery
Recommended For You
- India vs Pakistan: PCB Raises Objection Against Star Sports Commercial for Big Game
- It is Not Just a Cricket World Cup Match Between India and Pakistan. It is Something More.
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Karthik, Chahal and Shankar Visit Manchester United
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s