Iran Keen on Expanding IT Ties With India
A draft MoU has been prepared to be signed with India in near future.
Representative photo (Reuters)
Iran is interested in expanding ties with India in the fields of IT and communications, Iranian Labour Minister Ali Rabiei was on Thursday quoted as saying.
Rabiei made the remarks at a meeting with Indian Minister of Labour and Employment Bandaru Dattatreya on the sidelines of an International Labour Organization meeting in Geneva, Xinhua news agency reports.
A draft MoU has been prepared to be signed with India in near future, the semi-official Fars news agency quoted the Iranian minister as saying.
Dattatreya referred to common grounds for cooperation with Iran, saying his country was ready to transfer its experiences in the fields of rural employment, IT and ICT to Iran.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Mission Mangal vs Batla House Box Office: Akshay Kumar Maintains Lead on Day 3
- Joe Jonas Celebrates James Bond Themed Birthday with Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas and Sophie
- Captain America's Peggy Carter Says Her Story with Steve Rogers Had Fitting End in Avengers Endgame
- Reebok CrossFit Nano 9.0 Review: Slickest Evolution of Versatile Fitness Shoes
- Flipkart Begins Roll-out of Video Service: Here is Everything You Need to Know