Jio Prime Membership Program: 7 Key Takeaways
Some key takeaways from Mukesh Ambani's speech today.
The key takeaways from Mukesh Ambani's speech today. Representative Image. (File photo)
Reliance Industries Chairperson and Managing Director Mukesh Ambani made some key announcements today in relation with Reliance Jio. Ambani mentioned the till date performance of the Jio services and shed light on the future plans of the company.
Here are some key takeaways from Mukesh Ambani's speech today.
1. Jio Prime Membership Program is only for current Jio customers and Jio customers who join on or before March 31, 2017.
2. There is a one-time fee of Rs 99 for Jio Prime Membership.
3. Enrollment will start on March 1 and will remain open until March 31, 2017.
4. Jio Prime Members can continue enjoying the unlimited benefits of the Jio New Year Offer for another 12 months - until 31st March 2018, for an introductory price of Rs 303 per month.
5. Jio Prime Members can get the full bouquet of Jio's media services (said to be worth over Rs 10,000) for an annual subscription completely free for one year until March 31, 2018.
6. There will also be a lineup of deals and offers from both Jio and its partners for Jio Prime Members.
7. Users can enrol for the Jio Prime Membership through the MyJio app or the jio.com website from any Jio store or Jio partner store.
(Disclosure: News18.com is part of Network18 Media & Investment Limited which is owned by Reliance Industries Limited that also owns Reliance Jio)
Recommended For You
- At 'PM Narendra Modi' Trailer Launch, Vivek Oberoi Responds Brilliantly When Asked If He'd Join Politics
- Happy Holi 2019: From Rang Barse to Badri Ki Dulhania, Turn on the Festive Vibe With These Songs
- Holi 2019: 5 Bollywood Films That Will Not Remain Same Without Festival of Colours
- PUBG Addiction: Karnataka Boy Writes How to Play Battle Royale Game in Answer Sheet, Fails PU Exam
- Salman Khan Did an Oopsie in His Tweet Announcing 'Inshallah'. Can You Spot it?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s